Our robotics team has progressed a lot in our final hours. We have finished many attachments such as adding the pneumatics system to our robot so that it is able to move the arm and make it function like it was intended to. We have also fixed minor intrusions in the rules such as the improper perimeter length and the problems with the bumpers . This has made us much more cautious about how we deal with things as important as the rules. Through the time that we have spent building the robot, we have also learned many skills that we did not know before, such as the difference in AWG wires, and its corresponding amps and how to wire objects, such as the motor controllers and the cRIO. We have been able to build our and robot as well as grow as a team.